Monday, August 1, 2011

Yo Keith - A Passion for Compassion!

Keith Chatham is one of those truly great clubfitters - he does his stuff in Kerryville, Texas. He has won many honors, and when he speaks we all listen.


Recently I found a post he did on the Tom Wishon clubmaker forum that was inspiring and I think something many of us clubfitters aspire to. He talked about his Passion for clubfitting, but more about his Compassion for helping golfers to play the right golf clubs for them. Compassion for golfers who have never had the experience of playing clubs that truly fit them, compassion for disabled golfers who have in the past only been able to get off-the-rack clubs, compassion for lady golfers who have never had someone fully attend to their club needs.


His words are wonderfully inspiring, and something that I hope I get closer and closer to each day as I work to help golfers. Recently, one of my clients said that he no longer waits for golf catalogs to come to his house, because he knows that the clubs in those catalogs are not for him.


Thanks Keith.


The Fit Is IT!!

Tony

No comments: