Monday, April 11, 2011

PLEASE take me with you IF......

The Masters was as good as ever again this year. Tiger making some unbelievable shots on the front 9, especially the big hook on #6 to get below the pin for a birdie putt. And of course the winner making 4 birdies in a row at the end. Wonderful stuff.

My take on the key club in the bag at the Masters this year is that, probably like most years, the putter. 4 key putts at the end for birdies by the winner, and 2 key short misses by Tiger that might have made the difference. Having the right putter and a great stroke is a winning combination.

While noodling around on the Master.com web site a few days ago, I decided to sign up for Practice Round tickets for next year. And found out that for NEXT year there will be some Actual Round tickets available, and there will be a lottery for these! So if you are reading this, go ahead and log on to Masters.com and look under Tickets and see if You might get a few of these! And - if you do and you need someone to go with you - get in touch with me and I might be available (unless I also get tickets!!).


The Fit Is IT!

Tony

No comments: