Monday, June 28, 2010

Madux Lee Wright - Hello Dude!

Well, my second grandson was born today - Madux Lee Wright, 7 lbs 13 oz, 20-1/2 inches long.


As always, pretty neat stuff.


Wheh my first grandson, Emerson, was born about 2-1/2 years ago, I remembered that there is a commorative driver that you can buy from Louisville Golf - today I did the same for Madux. They sell a wooden headed driver, and engrave the baby's name, weight, and birthdate on the head.


The thing I guess I did not know from when I did this for Emerson is that the LENGTH of the club is made to be the length of baby when he or she is born - a nice touch!


As you might guess we are flying pretty high about the birth, everyone is doing very well. It is kind of fun to think that there could be a possibility in say 10 or so years that we could have a foursome of me, my son, and two grandsons. I suspect that David's other father in law feels the same way!


Tony

No comments: