Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Some of my Giving Thanks areas this year related to clubfitting and clubmaking....


1. Getting to partner with Des Mahoney at Centenial. Des is a superb golf teacher, and advocate of my clubfitting efforts, and a great friend. Two years ago when I first had the opportunity to team with him at Centenial, I would not have imagined what a good team we would become.


2. The Association of Golf Clubfitting Professionals (AGCP). The best clubfitting group that there is. Every week I learn new things from these guys. No question to them is a dumb question.


3. My clients. I am busier right now than ever before, and I thank the folks who have asked me to help them play better golf by getting clubs that truly fit them.


4. My wife. The one who puts up with me almost every night building clubs in the basement of our house. Could NOT do it without her support.


Thanks to all of you.

Tony


PS.........and one more thing............way to go Scott Stallings getting to the Final Stage of Q School!!

No comments: