Monday, November 9, 2009

The SHORT and LONG of it....

The SHORT.... I received one of the best testimonials ever this weekend from Scott Masters, a local PGA professional - here it is....

"Tony,

Thanks so much for the help with the Tour Lock Pro putter weighting system. It has certainly made a difference in my putting.

After about a couple of weeks practicing with the system, I went 3-0 in a match play tournament and was named MVP of the team and the next week won the Knoxville PGA Chapter Championship. The system really works and I recommend it to any skill level to help putting.

Thanks again Tony"


The Tour Lock "Opti Vibe" putting weights - you locate a weight down the butt end of the putter shaft and vary the distance down the shaft to optimize the putter feel - are in the putters of at least 30 players on the Senior Tour, and are the real deal! You can truly vary the feel if a putter by varying the location of the Opti Vibe weight down the shaft. Scott came by the Centenial golf club this Saturday to have a second set of weights put into another putter.



And the LONG.... For months now I have been thinking of becoming an Alpha Golf dealer. They offer some terrific driver heads - one of which, the C830.2 Plasma, was the head used by players who took 2nd and 3rd place at the REMAX long drive championships a few weeks ago. This past week I bit the bullet and ordered some of the Alpha products....in particular the C830.2 head (well, ordered two of these so I could build one for me to "test") and some great fairway wood head that they offer. I look forward to offering these heads as a new option to customers.


And......................for the future....................there is Scratch Golf wedges (but more on them later!).


Tony

No comments: