Monday, December 27, 2010

Brrrrrr.......So Make Use Of Your Basement!!

Pretty darn cold here the last week or so for Oak Ridge, TN.......and we live in what is actually a pretty temperate climate.


So not much time for golf here over the holidays. While I am still pretty busy at this time with building a new set of clubs for a client, and some regripping, I find myself also thinking about being out there playing. Or at the least doing something to improve my game.


One of the best indoor swing training devices that you might consider buying and using indoors is the Swingrite trainer. It is designed to "click" during your downswing when you have done a correct transition and so been able to hold your "lag" in your swing - a large key to improving how far you can hit the ball.


Not only is this an effective swing training device, but it works well indoors in basements with low ceilings - so you can do a full release to the end of your swing without worrying about hitting the ceiling with the club (something that I have often done in my basement!!).


To put my "money where my mouth is" regarding this device, I presently have two of them and would like to give one away as a late Christmas gift to a blog reader. So I will take the first 20 emails that I get that note that they have read this post, and pick one winner for the Swingrite trainer. I will pay postage to send this anywhere in the U.S.


Happy New Year!!


Tony

No comments: