Thursday, December 4, 2008

Game Improvement Golf web site operational!

Well, as of about 10 pm on December 4, 2008 this site is now real. I am looking forward to an ongoing conversation with people interested in how precision clubfitting can improve your golf game. At least weekly I plan to post discussions on clubfitting topics, information of interest to golfers on golf club specifications, and hopefully general information of value to help golfers get the right golf clubs in your hands.

Tom Wishon, one of the gurus of clubfitting and a maker of excellent golf club components, has written a number of excellent books related to the realities of clubfitting. One of these is "The Search for the Perfect Golf Club." If you are interested in me emailing you an ebook - "12 Myths That Could Wreck Your Golf Game" - please either send me a direct email or go to the Contact Me portion of my site and send a request for this.

Tony

No comments: